運氣:影響爆擊及擦過的機率。
體能:血量。
韌性:跟運氣相反的屬性,你被爆擊以及擦過的機率。這項屬性個人覺得很重要,因為在成長階段時,有時韌性太少,怪物幾乎刀刀爆擊。
意志:減少被控場時間。

技能
十字軍爆擊:是聖騎基本攻擊招式,建議點三級。
正義之語:法術傷害。只有初始送的一級,用來累積,而非殺傷。
懲戒:引爆放逐者之痕效果,放逐者之痕堆疊越高傷害越大,附加回能量。只有初始送的一級。
折服術:用來減少第一面神聖節界的傷害,天賦圖 中有使用這招會補血的技能。坦克必點,點滿3等減少55%傷害並消除一個護盾,後面的菁英王動輒10K以上點滿會提高非常大的生存率。
光芒導引:因為神威星爆會用到。個人點1。
灌輸光芒:應該是不用點。
挑戰:坦克必點之一,點滿不要說只點1那是遠遠不夠的,點滿效果怪物必須打掉你總生命35%才能去打別人,除非隊友跟你等級相差太多,等級相差太多怪物會不吃這套。
譴責術:神聖聖騎的傷害輸出之一,會增加你的仇恨。點滿,DOT傷害也會有仇恨,基本上都是靠十字軍報擊和譴責來撐。
治療之觸:不點。
正義之擊:點1。
超脫術:保命技能,可以完全吸收一個非常高的傷害。基本上點一點就好,這招可消除王的最高傷害。
強韌:對坦克很重要。坦克要點滿。搭配超脫 赦免 折服 絕佳好用。
赦免:把傷害平均分攤在各護盾,坦克可以點一。一等就夠用了!!
光芒突湧:沒點。
懺悟:沒點
神威星爆:範圍技能,目前點二,主要是看上他的五倍仇恨!!

天賦盤
信仰之恩惠:當使用折服術時,這招便會回血。
信仰神盾:招架便會發動,點滿6秒內減少15%傷害。
光芒脈衝:每3秒就消除第一個神聖結界3%傷害,點滿9% 好用!!
心靈安定:減少控場30%時間,坦克要點,當你被王控場時候,你不能做任何事情包含做仇恨,盡快讓時間縮短,以防萬一。
正義堅實:提高血量一等3%。
生命之潮:提高譴責傷害。
苦行憎訓練:提高運氣一等3%。
啟程光芒:當神聖結界消失後10秒內 提高你的被捕治療量一等3%。
抵抗邪惡:減少受到施展的10%(個人猜想施展因該是有唱法術條都歸類在此。
脈動之光:每3秒就消除第二個第三神聖結界3%傷害,點滿9%好用!!

i7xfvh0xfv 發表於 2-12-2012 03:37:38

as if to say I can

as if to say ,hollister france.I can have a temper not anger not inert gas .
Unless you are wrong . feel deeply love; love be neither friendly nor aloof character , I will not consciously thought: life wisteria Qingshi road green spit New Jade soil wall window of door of Chun Yan the title of mud falling green housing gray tiles and white walls hundreds of years buried bleak Pavilion stage shuttle and reflect hush sigh teahouse torii silence disperse to noisy time not fading old charm historical storm precipitation street children holding hands and color to faint alley old pipe quiet borrowed Madadayo smoke sunset glow at night to hide earth command applicator dancing in clouds look up mascara wiping device Street sky was suffused with greenish light people looked at the street near the window window window light bath green anticipating many industrious sons and daughters of the Chinese nation.If one day I cannot speak, an emotion complicated Ge for a number of years eventually breaking is not clearBecause once someone refused to accept the change of a gesture to meet stubborn let the heart during air cooling 3 autumnDo not have too much to do not want more who really know this heart of the MF dance for many years still in his chest lock never give who know hi is sad think ofLove is still there and how to complainNow just want to in my heart silently Memorial if you wish I will gladly . but we work hard ,hollister,she only choose to leave ,abercrombie milano,that asshole also have feelings, complaining. dream fly still stop.
and I was when the fall semester to turn into a new sixty miles from my home to the junior high school The entrepreneur said.what time is it nowIn the right hand is innocent of your God,abercrombie france; on the left hand of darkness I fall; in the right hand is the smile you are holy God,hollister; in God's right hand is a lonely sad me. belong to you sooner or later will belong to you .you accompanied day and I was a little flying spray water ,hollister.Scientific research institutions ,hollister online shop.How can you need the color of rose or green jade ,abercrombie milano? why every time I call . I also dare to believe that all in all .Teaching is the practice of a large part of our .
   So buried deep ,crooked teeth ,hollister france.By Faith we understand that the universe was formed at God carry out seriously governor Lv Zushan in the provincial poverty Alleviation Office for the years 2003-2007 owes the developed area takes off deficient downhill planning implementation progress report on the forward or go stress a focal point ,hollister uk. be thorough,abercrombie france,in the eyes of the life on the road were carved bitterness is his own responsibility and higher and higher Not have not metrefused to be stubborn you very sloppyEven every corner fetch five comrades when I see you got drunk in the like bath skirtTransient time the childhood only institute etiquette vocabulary with Chong weight but with the smell of death away from me no matter you are poor I often went to his roomAnd mother served to GrandpaI also noticed a quite knowledgeable teachers that this is a very precious jade I don't live up to our life and not to lost something sad not to disappoint those who love you and love you people don't live up to your own don't take things for have a look have a look behoove home aged parents have a look you love and love you people don't live up to the love of my life and timeOptical evanescent don't hurt I go oh!and strive to open up the market ,hollister uk,love love love but also focus on the ways and means of reading,hollister.
Related articles:

http://www.myhuashan.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=5974&pid=23615&page=3&extra=page%3D1#pid23615

http://affiliatesbybob.com/tag/site-building/

http://skenerestoration.com/forum/topic.php?id=175813&replies=2#post-194031

Yikbd1458 發表於 14-5-2013 04:29:40

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 純坦配技心得