找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 11191|回復: 10
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

You in favour or not, you in favour of this matter?

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 10-7-2008 21:27:01 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
I want to say things that Members of the Legislative Council "LEUNG Kwok-hung," visits "Sichuan" rejected

In my position, I do not agree. Because "Liang Guo-hung," do not have access to "Sichuan" reasons. This is because China does not allow him to visit the grounds that "Sichuan" residents do not welcome. However, I think the Chinese officials did not allow him to visit the reasons for the ban is the right of the public comments. Unfortunately, over 30 Chinese in the future will be hosting the Olympic Games, it did not improve the human rights issue, which I am sad and disappointed. There must be freedom of speech is the right of the people.

[ 本帖最後由 leewingtsun 於 11-7-2008 01:42 編輯 ]
回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 10-7-2008 23:58:26 | 只看該作者
原帖由 leewingtsun 於 10-7-2008 23:27 發表
I want to say things that Members of the Legislative Council "LEUNG Kwok-hung," visits "Sichuan" rejected

In my position, I do not agree. Because "Liang Guo-hung," do not have access to "Sichuan" r ...

I do agree that Mainland Chinese should be granted the right of freedom of speech and press.
However there's still a long way to go when all Chinese living in mainland China would be granted freedom of speech, press and democratic rights because there's simply too much people living in Mainland China now.(How on earth would you be able to manage a country of 1.3 Billion people easily.) There's not much much could be done right now. The only possible way is get much more strict at the controversial One Child policy. The policy can be simply bypassed paying a large sum of money (affordable by some of the people now but not before). Increasing the cost would be a good idea.
      I will expect that after 50-75 years china can will be transforming into a democratic country.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

3#
 樓主| 發表於 11-7-2008 08:26:45 | 只看該作者
I know that China needs sufficient time to become a democratic country. However, I think the courage to express one's views in China to express their views no wrong. I believe that to a member of the public to express their views, is a very simple matter, but China has in any way prohibit him to visit. China to ban him to express his views, even fake pretext "of Sichuan residents do not welcome him, because he will not visit and do some things." I believe that criticized China's construction and visit the absolute loophole. China has no freedom of speech?
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

頭像被屏蔽
4#
發表於 12-7-2008 13:31:45 | 只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

5#
發表於 12-7-2008 14:45:23 | 只看該作者
原帖由 Bhavacakka 於 12-7-2008 15:31 發表
conclusion: please learn better english.

I can see a hell lot of mistakes in his first post so yes, OP should go back and get better before coming back.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

頭像被屏蔽
6#
發表於 12-7-2008 23:59:11 | 只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

7#
發表於 13-7-2008 11:22:23 | 只看該作者
原帖由 Bhavacakka 於 13-7-2008 01:59 發表

-,- i will not directly translate chinese to english, so i cannot understand what he means.

QFT, I don't ever use translation tools because they are all useless
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

8#
發表於 13-7-2008 16:52:19 | 只看該作者
I was shocked when I saw these so-called chinglish...with no sense of grammar and the wrong use of words... it is a satire to the current education system...
Well, to write an essay with few/none grammatical mistakes is the minimum requirement in the cert-level and a-level examination.. However, most students cannot do it....sigh

anyway, I agree that "入得英文版多 英文能力只會更低下 LOL"... [[bao_32]]
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

9#
發表於 13-7-2008 20:55:10 | 只看該作者
原帖由 Zend 於 13-7-2008 18:52 發表
I was shocked when I saw these so-called chinglish...with no sense of grammar and the wrong use of words... it is a satire to the current education system...
Well, to write an essay with few/none gra ...

I am not really surprised with most Hong Kong's teenager's ability of speaking and writing in English because they don't read a novel or watch CNN or listen to English radio. I don't even check here now.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

10#
發表於 15-7-2008 02:02:00 | 只看該作者
It is hard for me to understand your words.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表