查看: 1900|回復: 1
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

中秋節

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 26-9-2010 12:06:55 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
On 22th September, it was mid-autumn festival.I was very happy and have a enjoyable day with my family.Many people have day off from their work on the day. Many people went shopping and bought many thing. Many shopping centres have shows to attract customers. There were many people and very crowd everwhere.

After that , many people went back home. The whole family will have dinner together because they think it is important to eat with their family member. It means that the whole family will be together every year later.
People will eat mooncakes on that day and watch the moon with happiness.

They may go to parks or go to BBQ with their family and play candles together.At this time, children will play around happily with their friends and the adult will chat with their relatives happily.I think the moon on that day is very big and very round.It looks like a big mooncakes.I enjoy the beautiful sky and moon on mid autumn festival.

I hope that i can be with my family to eat mooncakes and enjoy the beautiful night on mid autumn festival forever.
回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
 樓主| 發表於 26-9-2010 12:08:42 | 只看該作者
On 22th September, it was mid-autumn festival.I was very happy and have a enjoyable day with my family.
Many people have day off from their work on the day. Many people went shopping and bought many thing. Many shopping centres have shows to attract custmers. There were many people and very crowd everwhere. After that , many people went back home. The whole family will have dinner together because they think it is important to eat with their family member. It means that the whole family will be
together every year later.
People will eat mooncakes on that day and watch the moon with happiness
They may go to parks or go to BBQ with their family and play candles together.
At this time, children will play around happily with their friends and the adult will chat with their relatives happily.
I think the moon on that day is very big and very round.It looks like a big mooncakes.I enjoy the beautiful sky and moon on mid autumn festival.I hope that i can be with my family to eat mooncakes and enjoy the beautiful night on mid autumn festival.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表