找回密碼
 註冊
樓主: piyopiyo
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

Activity---Self-Introduction.... Start! (Example at #1)

[複製鏈接]
41#
發表於 10-8-2008 22:18:46 | 只看該作者
Hi,my name is Kenny,a thirteen-year-old boy.
My family has 3 members,me,mum and dad so I feel bored at home all the time.
My favourite food is chicken wings and fish.
I live in Sam Shui Po,nevertheless,I chose a school in Kennydy Town because the school is better than Sam Shui Po.If I study in Kowloon,I can go to Mongkok in which I can find what I like,mobile phones,for instance.
I am interested in Maths and I.T and I am good at it.
I like I.T. just because I like playing computer games
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

頭像被屏蔽
42#
發表於 17-8-2008 11:56:26 | 只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

43#
發表於 17-8-2008 16:26:43 | 只看該作者
Hello! My name is patrick.I am a boy. I am seventeen years old. I live in Cheung Sha Wan.I like pop music . What kind of music do you like? I used to play computer games.  I stop to play computer because play computer games may be affect my study. This is all my presentation.Thank you.[[onion_48]]
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

44#
發表於 18-8-2008 20:10:09 | 只看該作者
Hi my name is Samson but many of my friends didn't call it and the just call the
kindred cantonese pronunciation.
What is that ?  I will not tell you.
I am the candidate of the following HKCEE so I think that I will extreme busy in the following academic year.
That's all I want to say,thinks for your attention.

[ 本帖最後由 samsonlwhung 於 31-8-2008 03:51 編輯 ]
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

45#
發表於 20-8-2008 00:19:44 | 只看該作者
Q1. What should I write?
A1. Introduce yourself.You may talk about some basic information such as age,gender and so forth.We also welcome writing your own attitude towards politics,life,science,etc. as your attitude towards these stuff may let the others understand you more.

Q2. What will be the reward.
A2. Basic reward of 10 points.Bonus will be awarded to those without any grammatical mistakes or with rich content.

Q3. Can I write in point form?
A3. No,the introduction should be written in complete sentence.Those not in complete sentence will be penalised.

hello everyone, Nice to meet you
Let me introduce myself, william is my hunsome name, i am hunsome boy, everyday have many girl looking me
i don't know why, i like play football basktball pingpang golf and go swim. this is my fav sport.
So i am so strong, every team i get the first run, swim, pingpang in school. Teacher and class like me, i am so sky, because i believe "nothing is impossible if you like" this is my future and i suggestion with it. i have many friend to go play anything. if you like, you can add me fd,

thX

william 08082008 happy olympic
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

46#
發表於 26-8-2008 09:57:12 | 只看該作者
My name is Ron.I am a boy and I am 15 years old.I like reading and playing chess.
Anyone tell that I have a dispassionate thinking.Because my mathematics is quite good at my class.But I think that is wrong.As the mathematics of china is difficult.So I must be to practice myself.But now,my target have some exchange.I am not practice for mathematics,is chemistry.By my dream,I want that I become to a doctor,so I should be study of it.I feel so regret as I just learning for the basic things.I want to upgrade it of myself.So my future will said that I must be hard to study this science.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

47#
發表於 30-8-2008 00:45:44 | 只看該作者
My name's Wilson. I'm a 15-yrs old student in HK. I live in Kwai Chung and I study in Kwai Chung too. But I don't like HK because HK is full of people wilth dirty air. I like quiet place and flesh air. If I've got some money, I will go to UK and live there because I love the people, the food, the place there. This is my goal.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

48#
發表於 30-8-2008 04:05:58 | 只看該作者
Hey everybody,my name is Checkmate ,actually it doesn't matter.
My ages is over 9000.
I live alone, my home is located under the Mantle :D
My favourite food is fish and chips, especially UK flavor.
For interest, I spent most of the time to travel on Crust.
I often eat human being for night snack :D
I hope I can destroy the whole world someday.

[ 本帖最後由 Checkmate 於 30-8-2008 04:08 編輯 ]
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

49#
發表於 30-8-2008 16:51:01 | 只看該作者
Hello everyone, my name is Tommy.
I come to English Plaza because I want to improve my English.
I am 14 years old and I live in Homantin.
I was crazy about online games before, but now I don't like to play computer games anymore.
Lil Mama is my favourite hip hop singer.She's really cool!
I love piyo too.It's so cute.Therefore you should add more points to me. Haha.
I like to eat Japanese food.Sushi is so delicious.
I love Ocean Park too. I always go there. It's Hong Kong's theme park!
That's all of my self-introduction.I hope you can know more about me and thank you for your attention!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

50#
發表於 30-8-2008 21:22:42 | 只看該作者
Hi,my name is AN,a fifteen years old boy.
I have a father ,a mother, a brother and a sister.
We like in a small flat which located in Kowloon Tong.
My hobby is playing tennis.

that's all.
thank you.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表